Are you an expert or keen student across industry & education sectors in China and have the desire to reach a global audience? Would you like to write for ChineseBrains? Here’s your chance.
ChineseBrains is looking for experienced writers who are passionate about Innovation, Science & Technology, Education and ICT from across China.
Guest Writer Guidelines
- Posts must be written in English.
- Posts must be original pieces and not plagiarised from other sources.
- Posts must be upbeat, positive and relate to any of these subjects concerning China:- Education, Science, Technology, Business, Media & Government.
- Posts must be non-promotional and not be politically motivated.
- Although guest posts are unpaid all articles are accompanied by a writer profile & biog and are promoted across our social networks. We also invite our most prolific writers to attend our events free of charge as a way of a “thank you”.
How do I apply?
Please fill out the application below. We get back to you as soon as we can – usually within 24-48 hours.
Please note that all fields are required.